From Tucson to You to Malawi, with love

 Malawi gay couple get maximum sentence of 14 years

I feel strongly in the power of media, both in quantity and quality.  I use the art and media I create to stimulate discussion and connection around issues of human and environmental concern.  It makes me feel good to do this.  I find purpose.

With Gayby Boom, I truly feel the film will educate the public about LGBT families on a basic level as well as give an understanding around many issues facing LGBT families, and individuals. 

We need to hear stories from around the world.  We need to share and open our lives to educate.  Now, I'm all about privacy, don't get me wrong.  But, some things need to be sacrificed for a greater good.  In balance.

From Tucson, where I am currently working and living with this project...to you, where you currently are reading and supporting this work and your own work...to Malawi, where others are being persecuted wrongly ...we work to spread a positive and fearless message of love.

Together, we can make change. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment