Making movies, key word "making"

I've taken a bit of a marketing break, well at least in terms of marketing the call for entries.  I've turned to marketing my own work for a bit, so that the work can be made and paid.  

Have you ever wondered how a movie gets financed?  Well, one needs to be creative to make the movie as well as to pay for the movie.  I just so happen to be creative.  If you're here and reading this, you're interested and you care about the work.  You might be interested in subscribing to it.  Oh, I think you might.  

Do you have passion?  I think so.  And I like that.

I, too, have passion. I produce unique films and art to stimulate positive growth and create social change, (with a hint of flirtatious zest.) Take a look at my current work and projects at www.lisamareiart.com  To continue to produce this work, I have created a Subscriber’s Program. 

WHO?
Today is a New World for myself as a filmmaker and artist.  It is important to find people with interest in my projects, who can become patrons, even mentors.  This Subscriber’s Program is a partnership between you and I.  

You, who have shown interest in my work.  You, who fights for similar causes of humanity, equality, the rights of living beings and quality entertainment.  Me, a documentarian, animator, public artist, writer, activist.  I would like us to work together.

WHAT?
At $20 a month, or a yearly fee of $200 (yes, a $40 value!), you become an active Subscriber to Lisa Marie Art. 

What are the benefits to you as a Subscriber?  Bestow your beautiful eyes upon:
  • Monthly newsletters sent via email.  Perhaps you’ll sit down with a glass of wine, tea or coffee and relax whilst you read about the impacts of your support.
  • Private, subscribers-only blog featuring weekly updates on current projects at hand, those being researched for future endeavors, lists of to-dos and how-tos, marketing paths, tips and tricks...all with photos and links.  I find this aspect interesting as it allows you to get an inside view on certain processes one takes through building a career as an artist.  
  • Name recognition on completed projects.  I’m talking your name typed out and listed in credits of films, books (mhmm, books...you’ll find out more about it through the updates...), and a page on the website dedicated to thanking you as a subscriber.  Your name is important and I want to ensure it is recognized for its impact as a Subscriber. 
  • Internal satisfaction as you directly play a role in bringing art alive to create change locally and globally.  
WHEN?
Right now is the perfect time to begin.  You choose either a monthly or yearly payment option.  

WHERE?
Right here.  You click your preferred payment schedule and you will be taken through Paypal’s secure system.


Click to be a MONTHLY SUBSCRIBE
or 
Click to be a YEARLY SUBSCRIBER.


You may visit the Subscribe page in www.lisamarieart.com for the links as well.

HOW?
Through Paypal, the Subscriber’s Program is assured to be safe and secure. You choose the $20 monthly or the $200 yearly subscription and Paypal takes care of the rest. 

You may also end your subscription at any time through your Paypal account.

WHY?
We truly are in this together.  The Subscriber’s Program works to benefit both you and I.  I need your support to continue to produce films and art.  We need quality media that creates social change in this world.  It’s entertaining and has purpose.  I hope you’ll find purpose in subscribing today.  I would love to work with you.  Every voice counts and we can make a difference together.  

Thank you! Your subscription will ensure this film's completion.  Leave your mark...
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment