We are everywhere.

I began having this image, this reoccurring image, when I first came out.  Remember in the Wizard of Oz, the Munchkin Land Song?  When the Munchkins began coming out of the land...at first you did not see them, and then they were coming out of everywhere?  This is my image.  All of a sudden I could "see" all the gays in the land.  Gaydar on, baby. 


So, the image is back.  Since I've begun this family project, I am now seeing and hearing of all these families and children.  I. Love. It.   I've requested, via the Gayby Boom Facebook page, for others to send their pictures to me to post.  Feel free to do so yourself!  Send them to me@lisamarieart.com 


We have beautiful people...in Toronto, Missouri, Arizona, Washington.  We wish to add to our collection of photos.  We would like to diversify and showcase the dads, people of color, and those who are transgender.  So, I'll work on that.  Until then, enjoy the pretty faces below...


 



0 comments:

Post a Comment