Hookin' Up and Marketing

I have a new mission...market, market, market.  Fortunately, in the way of the social networking world, this comes at great access.  Currently, I am utilizing Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to find individuals through like-minded communities and asking them (you) to be my friend.  It somehow reverts me to childhood, this befriending... but I had a pretty good one, so I'm down with that.

We have a fabulous project in the works with amazing potential.  We can showcase LGBT parents' lives from all over the world.  By doing this, we share their experiences with other LGBT folks who are trying to bring children into their lives so that they may garner knowledge and know-how...and there is a need for this knowledge.  I know.  The people have spoken. 

Also, this film and these stories bring awareness and education that is still much needed today as there is great hypocrisy, discrimination and violence toward LGBT people and their loved ones.  We got purpose, people, let's move with it. 


I've had the pleasure to make a new connection with Amie Klempnauer Miller who has recently authored a book that pertains to our stories, "She Looks Just Like You: A Memoir of (Nonbiological Lesbian) Motherhood."  


It's great to be part of a larger movement...one toward equality and human connection.  It feels good to feel good.  

Remember, if you would like to help us connect and spread the word, find us and follow us...and bring your people:


FACEBOOK-GAYBY BOOM
LINKED IN
TWITTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment